History & Background, Constitutional & Legal Foundations, Educational System—overview, Preprimary & Primary Education, Secondary EducationHIGHER EDUCATION, NONFORMAL EDUCATION
|Official Country Name:||Anguilla|
|Region:||Puerto Rico & Lesser|
Higher education is available at locations outside the country. In 1995, a little more than 7.5 percent of the labor force had received a university education, while 6 percent had an education from a technical college.
Adult education is a growing element of the Anguillan education system. The government has appointed a coordinator for adult and continuing education. The government is also moving to establish relations with partners in education to set guidelines to ensure the best use of resources for continuing education. In addition, the Ministry of Education serves as a center for several overseas examinations.
- Antigua Barbuda - History Background, Educational System—overview
- Angola - History Background, Constitutional Legal Foundations, Educational System—overview, Preprimary Primary Education, Secondary Education
- Anguilla - History Background
- Anguilla - Constitutional Legal Foundations
- Anguilla - Educational System—overview
- Anguilla - Preprimary Primary Education
- Anguilla - Secondary Education
- Anguilla - Teaching Profession
- Anguilla - Summary